It’s Monday! It’s my Friday! I’m happy enough to use multiple exclamations marks! I have three and a half days off coming up. Just imagine what I can accomplish with all that time. What will I actually accomplish? Hangovers. Most likely.
Grab bag time!
* Whenever I want to feel horrible about myself, I look at Gwen Stefani and how she’s hotter now than she was at age 24. I don’t know who she sold her soul to or if she’s a vampire. Perhaps she just bathes in the blood of all those Gwenabes from the 90’s. Now I feel even more horrible after looking at this list of celebrities that never age.
* Scotland’s pony fashion. Pure magic.
* If you haven’t been to ModCloth yet, now is the time. All of their lace dress are adorable for Valentine’s day and surprisingly affordable.
* “Dress like a bougie peasant”…with your boobs out. Couture fashion cracks me up.
* I’ve had a girl crush on Jenny Lewis forever. This article totally reinvigorated my love for her and put Rilo Kiley back on my stereo. She’s just so cute!
* Where is my plane ticket to Dubai?? And who is paying for me to stay here? Underwater hotel!! So much opportunity for disaster and shark nightmares!
* Pretty girls making ugly faces. Nuff said.
* I don’t want to be the type of person that has a rhinestone peacock phone case. But the truth is I want one. Now.